Don’t let your builder walk all over you and don’t assume your builder is looking out for your best interest!
Have your new Ft Worth home inspected by an experienced third party non-biased professional inspection, looking out for your best interest. BEFORE YOU CLOSE! While you are looking through your new home and trying to place your furniture, we will be pointing out and reporting the things the builder needs to correct before you close. We all know that after you close on your new home, you are no longer on the builder’s priority list and it will be harder to get things corrected. Purchasing a home is a major decision and we can make you a smarter, wiser and more informed negotiator.
We have Code Certified Inspectors on staff that can back-up their findings. You will receive a detailed report with the necessary code references that will help you negotiate your repairs.
We can help keep minor problems today from becoming major issues tomorrow.
This is your Fort Worth Final New Construction Home Report. Be advised that we also inspect and report for Phase I and II new construction inspections. Should you have any questions about either construction inspections, commercial inspections, stucco inspections or any of our home inspection services, please feel free to contact us at (817) 467-0213 and let us know how we can help you with your home buying needs. We are here for you and never benefit from you buying or selling your home!
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation
- Roof Covering, Roof Structure
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (brick veneer, wood veneer, interior sheetrock and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, thermal pane leaks, locks and window operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Service Entrance Wires, Distribution Wires
- Panel Boxes, Sub-panel Boxes
- Breakers & Fuses
- Receptacles (outlets), Switches & Fixtures
- Sprinkler Systems, Pools & Spas
- Gas Supply Systems
- Septic Systems
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning:
- Gas or Electric Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers
- Exterior Water Hose Faucets
- Interior Faucets & Fixtures (commodes, tubs & showers)
- Laundry Connections
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Dishwashers, Disposals,
- Range Hoods, Range, Cooktops, Ovens
- Microwaves, Trash Compactors
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers, Door Bells, Dryer Vents